I am humbled once again. I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Cheri over at Joyously Hopeful. Please take time to check out her blog. She brings a uniqueness to the word inspiration.
In case you are reading this and have no clue what this award really is, you’re not the first and won’t be the last. When I first started blogging, I was oblivious to the concept and now I am accepting and nominating others for the honor.
The Versatile Blogger Award is given by bloggers to other bloggers to recognize their work and high quality writing, creativity, unique content and love for their passion. It encourages bloggers to continue doing what they love. So, thank you Cheri. I humbly accept your nomination.
Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog. 2.
- Nominate at least 5 other bloggers.
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I love music. Can’t get enough of it!
- Going to carnivals and fairs always brings out the kid in me.
- I love watching football and playing basketball.
- I’m an avid player of the game ‘Words with Friends’ on Facebook.
- I’ve been told I snore sometimes while I sleep. Hee Hee
- May 1, will make a year since my doggie (of 15 years) passed away, and I still cry tears.
- I love the sound of laughter. The smell of rain. Laughing until I cry. And the feel of a whisper in my ear.
Thanks again to Cheri for the nomination. I
always appreciate the opportunity to Pay-It-Forward! 🙂
Until next time,
Love you all…
Copyright 2017~All Rights Reserved